Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Olivia weighs in at 6 lbs 13 oz!



We had our 2 week appointment at the pediatrician today - the first outing where Olivia rode in th back seat by herself and the first time I drove her anywhere. Everything went great...Juan was able to meet us there and we got there without any problems! She was great in the carseat, too.
The appointment went well. Dr. Borba said she's doing all the things she's supposed to be doing, and not doing things she's not supposed to be doing! And...she weighed 6 lbs 13 oz, which is back up to her birth weight plus 5 ounces!
I grabbed a quick lunch on the way home, and we barely made it home before she started crying like she was hungry. I got her in, got her fed, and got her to sleep...now I'm going to get some sleep myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment